2. What data we collect about you
2.1 When you contact usWe collect data that you submit through the contact form on our website or that you disclose to us by other means such as orally (over a call) or in writing (in an email or other text messages). We collect your full name, email address, phone number, and any additional information you provide.
2.2 When you subscribe to our updatesWhen you subscribe to our updates via the blog, we collect the email address you provide and your subscription preferences.
2.3 When you apply for a jobWhen you apply to join our team, we collect information from your CV and any additional information you provide us by any written or oral means.
2.4 Data that is automatically collected when you visit the website and subdomains
2.4.1 Third-party services
Our website and subdomains use third-party services to collect standard internet log information and details about visitors’ behavior patterns. To collect this information, we use Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Hotjar, Facebook, Mailchimp and Leadfeeder. We do this to improve your experience on our website and to provide you with the most relevant information.
We carefully investigate all third-party services that we use to make sure they are compliant with all current regulations.
When you visit the Orangesoft websites, Orangesoft may place cookies and similar analytical codes (collectively, “Cookies”) on your device, browser or the webpage you are viewing, in order to personalize your experience, understand usage patterns and provide, improve, and secure the Orangesoft websites. Cookies are simple computer files made of text. Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies someone, but personal data that we store about you may be linked to the information obtained from cookies.
Our websites use different types of Cookies for different reasons, as follows:
- Functional cookies – these Cookies are essential to enable you to move around the Orangesoft websites and use their features. These Cookies make sure you can view the websites and use them in a proper way. They also give you access to secured parts of the Orangesoft websites.
- Examples of functional cookies: SID, PHPSESSID, wp-settings-X, wp-settings-time-X, etc.
- Analytical cookies and other cookies – these Cookies help us improve all our websites, collect anonymous information about how visitors use our websites, collect information about the most visited pages and tell us whether and how many error messages were displayed.
- Examples of analytical cookies: 1_P JAR, _ga, _gid, etc. Third-party cookies – these Cookies help third parties to help track and manage the effectiveness of, for example, their websites, ads, number of visitors. More information about these Cookies may be available on the relevant third party’s website. Examples of third-party cookies: sb, fr, spin, wd, xs, etc.
- Based on how long they are valid, the Cookies on the Orangesoft websites may be either persistent cookies or session cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed. If you want to receive more information about the cookies we use, please contact us.
You can adjust your browser settings to delete some of our cookies or cookies set by third parties. You may also adjust your browser settings to prevent websites from setting cookies or third-party cookies altogether. If you prevent us from setting specific cookies, you may find that some functions are not available or that certain parts of the website will not load.
3. How we use your personal data
3.1 For contacting youWe will use your email address, phone number, or other contact information you provide us by written or oral means for contacting you and providing you with the services and information that you request; it also allows us to correctly respond to your comments and questions.
3.2 For establishing business relationsIf you are an existing customer of Orangesoft or we reasonably believe that you might want to be our customer, we will use your email address, phone number, and other contact information you provide us by written or oral means for establishing a business relationship, sending you information about our services, and providing you with updates that may be related to your personal and professional interests.
3.3 For providing you with information
If you have subscribed to our updates, we will use the email address you provided to send information about our services, recent updates, latest products, case studies, and research.
3.4 For automated processingIf you visit the website, data about your behavior on the site will be automatically processed by cookies and third-party services to help us better understand your preferences and improve your experience on the website.
4. Third parties
To ensure the security of your sensitive information, we carefully select the third-party services that we use. We use exceptional services that claim they are compliant with GDPR and other data protection regulations. You can contact us firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about taking appropriate and suitable security measures.
4.1 Third-party services
Your data may be transferred to third-party services including Google Analytics, Leadfeeder, Google Tag Manager, Facebook, Mailchimp and Hotjar all of which are compliant with GDPR and other regulations. Their privacy policies can be found here:
Google Analytics –https://policies.google.com/privacy
Google Tag Manager –https://policies.google.com/privacy
4.2 SubcontractorsYour data may also be transferred to subcontractors. During this process, data may be transferred to parties located in countries outside the EU that are not bound by EU data protection regulations. However, to protect your data, we always sign contracts with our subcontractors that contain provisions for the protection of user data.
5. How to withdraw your consent for collecting, processing, and using your dataYou have the right to withdraw consent for collecting, processing, and using your data at any time by sending an email email@example.com
If you are receiving our emails, you can unsubscribe by clicking the Unsubscribe button in any email or by just replying with a request to unsubscribe.
6. How long your data is stored forYour data will be stored until the moment you withdraw your consent or our business relationship is broken off, whichever happens later.
7. Your rights as a data subject
You, as a Data Subject, have the right to:
7.1 Request information about whether we hold personal information about you, and, if so, what that information is and why we are holding or using it.
7.2 Request access to your personal information. This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
7.3 Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
7.4 Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
7.5 Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
7.6 Object to automated decision-makin , including profiling, that is not to be subject of any automated decision-making by us using your personal information or profiling of you.
7.7 Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example, if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
7.8 Request transfer of your personal information in an electronic and structured form to you or to another party. This enables you to take your data from us in an electronically useable format and to be able to transfer your data to another party in an electronically useable format.
7.9 Withdraw consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent to the collection, processing and transfer of your personal information for a specific purpose at any time. Once we have received notification that you have withdrawn your consent, we will no longer process your information for the purpose or purposes you originally agreed to, unless we have another legitimate basis for doing so in law. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent prior to its withdrawal.
8. How you can raise a complaintIf you want to exercise any of the rights mentioned above, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org. The request response time is one month.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access the information or to exercise any of your other rights. This is another security measure to ensure that personal information is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.
Please exercise your rights wisely and note that abuse of rights may entail your liability.